Thursday, September 17, 2009

Sept. 26 Ride to Niverville

I'm looking for other FOG members to join me on Sept. 26 in Niverville. The Imagine half marathon will be on and they are looking for cyclists to help marshal the run (multiple distances). This is a charity event (http://www.imagineteam.ca/).

I'd like to get some members together to ride out to Niverville starting at St. Mary's and the Perimeter. We would ride out, help out by being race marshals (on bike), then ride back from Niverville. I know this coincides with a regular FOG ride but it's just the one Saturday for a good cause. I think it would be great to have a visible FOG presence at this growing event.

The run starts at 9:00 am so we would leave at 8:00am sharp (a bit earlier than normal for FOG rides).

Again, this is on Saturday September 26. If anybody thinks that they could help out and join me on this ride, email me at james.keown@gmail.com or call at 294 1995.

Thanks for listening.
Jay Keown

1 comment:

Jurgen F. said...

Not sure how to do a new post, so I hope people see this comment to a previous post.

Weather looks promsing for a ride around BHP this Sunday March 7, 2010. Say around 1pm. Any takers? Reply here or to my email: jurgen@dehslaw.com.

Jurgen